[Pdx-pm] November Meeting this week

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Tue Nov 8 10:00:58 PST 2005

<quote who='chromatic' when='Mon, Nov 07, 2005 at 03:43:48PM -0800'>
> If you missed the west side, there's plenty of space at OGI and it's
> pretty easy to reserve.  It's not far from the MAX line either.

Someone had the question as to which Lucky Lab we meet at.  We usually
meet near the one on Hawthorne, so that'd be the one I had in mind.

I haven't seen any more discussion about chromatic's idea.  Does anyone
have any opinions on OGI versus the Lab on Hawthorne?