[Pdx-pm] Presenter for June?

Tom Phoenix tom.phoenix at gmail.com
Mon May 30 17:09:56 PDT 2005

On 30 May 2005 04:55:21 -0700, Randal L. Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com> wrote:

> I'll be out of town that day.

What day? I know that there's a traditional day these things fall
upon, but I don't think that anybody has yet proposed a date for this
particular meeting. Is this a good time to ask whether anybody wants
to choose a non-traditional meeting day or time or place?

What choice will give the maximum value of R(k), which is the number
of people named Randal or Randall who will sing Karaoke? And which
choice will maximize L(R), which is the number of people who will show
up to find out the value of R?

--Tom Phoenix