[Pdx-pm] [Fwd: Code Sprint May 25th-26th at FreeGeek]

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Fri May 13 14:07:44 PDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Code Sprint May 25th-26th at FreeGeek
From: jeff <freyley at freegeek.org>
Date: Fri, May 13, 2005 1:37 pm
To: porpig at porpig.org, coders at lists.freegeek.org

Greetings,

We're going to have another Code Sprint. And we may even have them
monthly, if we do it right.

The next Code Sprint will be at FreeGeek, on Wednesday, May 25th, and
Thursday, May 26th, beginning around 6:30 pm and lasting until people go
 home, dawn, or the food runs out. If you want to propose projects, or
check for updated info, look at the wiki page at:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?XpFgCodeSprint

Diskless terminals logging in to a box with software installed will be
available to lower the number of IT hassles required to get going. If
you have particular software you wish installed, please let me know.
This will be a language neutral Sprint, so remember: language wars can
only be settled by tree-climbing contests at midnight, not by words.