[Pdx-pm] shirt update

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu May 12 17:03:24 PDT 2005

Last night we discussed shirt options, and decided that we want to try to
get Randall Hansen's design[1] on the front of the shirt, and Austin
Shutz's[2] on the back.  Although there were plenty of people at the
meeting last night, I thought I'd put this out on the list for the lurkers
among us.  Does anyone have any suggestions, oppositions or other feelings
to voice?  Now's the time, while I research printing options.

Thanks again to Ovid for a great presentation last night!

Josh

[1]: http://sonofhans.net/pdxpm-tshirt-2005.jpg
[2]: http://pdx.pm.org/Austin_Shutz.gif