[Pdx-pm] May Meeting Tonight

Ovid publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 10:06:19 PDT 2005

And for anyone who wants a jump start, you can read
http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2004/2/25/124713/784

That's a *one-page* introduction to Prolog.  Prolog is so easy to learn
that one page can cover quite a bit of the language.  Naturally, that
one page covers a lot more than I do in the talk as I'll also be
talking about using this from Perl.

Cheers,
Ovid