[Pdx-pm] Perl Conference in Toronto - a guest house

Keith Lofstrom keithl at kl-ic.com
Sun Mar 20 01:04:47 PST 2005

Regards YAPC in Toronto:

When I was in Toronto in 2004 for the World Science Fiction Convention,
I had a pleasant stay at the vegetarian Les Amis Bed and Breakfast just
east of Yonge, near College/Carlton, a short streetcar ride east of the
University .  They didn't have internet then, but Toronto was littered
with internet cafes, and by now this comfortable little place may be
equipped.  If not, there is an internet cafe about 1.5 blocks away.

They did have the Bud Clark "expose yourself to art" poster in one of
the bathrooms, so they have a Portland connection. :-)

http://www.bbtoronto.com

Keith