[Pdx-pm] New releases from O'Reilly

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Mon Mar 14 14:55:05 PST 2005

I don't think anyone asked for it, but O'Reilly sent us a copy of "Linux
in a Windows World: a system administrator's guide to heterogeneous
networking."  If someone did order it, let me know.  Otherwise, it's up
for a review.

Those of you who have books out, you don't have to write a monster review,
or even a positive one.  O'Reilly just wants to know what the community
thinks of their books, so if you have one, write a review and/or make the
book available to someone else who wants to read it.

For guidelines on a good book review, O'Reilly has some suggestions[1], as
does Slashdot[2].  Our own Gabrielle Roth wrote an excellent review[3], if
you want a more pertinent example.

-Fearless Leader

[1]: http://ug.oreilly.com/bookreviews.html
[2]: http://slashdot.org/book.review.guidelines.shtml