[Pdx-pm] free booth at oscon

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 15 16:31:39 PDT 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Josh Heumann
# on Tuesday 14 June 2005 08:55 am:

>Is this still something we're interested in?

Yes.  I'll labor for a part of a session pass.  What's the
contribution/session hourly ratio?  I see 14.5 hours of booth-staffing
required and (at-a-glance ~21 hours of sessions available.)  Maybe just
call it one-for-one to be safe?

Should we wiki a sign-up sheet or what?  How many people in the group
would like to go but don't plan to fully spend the prescribed amount of

"Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse."
                                       -- Murphy's Corollary