[Pdx-pm] Presenter for June?

Austin Schutz tex at off.org
Thu Jun 2 11:56:09 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:45:07AM -0700, Josh Heumann wrote:
> I've heard several suggestions, but it doesn't seem that anyone is really
> biting at the bit for any of these offers.  Here they are, for a recap:
>
> - Jeff Zucker teaching juggling
> - Tom Phoenix talking about MediaWiki
> - Lightning talks
> - a general wiki talk
>
> Any others?  Any more suggestions?

	I was thinking about doing an introductory presentation on
boosting performance w/ Inline C.
	Seems like I was having this odd dream about Perl last night. Maybe
if I can flush out what the dream was about I'll give a presentation on that.

	*shrug* well, 5 minutes wasted, how bad could it be...

	Austin