[Pdx-pm] Perlcast

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu Jun 2 01:46:11 PDT 2005

I got this email asking me to do a "Perlcast" about one of my modules
on the Phalanx list.  MakeMaker, Test::More, Class::WhiteHole and/or
Class::Data::Inheritable.  This is the first I've heard of Perlcast (I'm a
little fuzzy on the whole "podcast" thing, too) and I'm not entirely sure
what they want me to say about the modules... but it got me thinking.  We're
short a speaker and topic.  Would you folks be interested in hearing about
any of the above and recording it?

----- Forwarded message from Perl Podcast <perlcast at gmail.com> -----