[Pdx-pm] FOSCON

Phil Tomson ptkwt at aracnet.com
Fri Jul 29 01:03:11 PDT 2005

Yes, Perl people can come too.

We're going to take a collection soon after convening and order in pizza -
that was the plan anyway, we might need to order from a couple of
different places if we get large attendance.  Bring your favorite beverage
(sour cherry juice seems to have suddenly become popular, and since I
assume it is red-ish in color it would be an especially appropriate
choice).

Just know this: Why the lucky stiff is not a tame presenter. (oh, and
Jamis can't make it so his Ruby/Javascript thingy talk is off the agenda)
We're saying that Why's talk is not to be missed, but actually we wonder
if perhaps Why's talk will be impossible to miss anywhere within a 10-block
radius.

Phil