[Pdx-pm] Perl Testing book

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Wed Jul 27 10:00:37 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 12:43:21PM +1000, Andrew Savige wrote:
> --- Michael G Schwern wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 06:30:07PM -0700, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:
> > > /me drinks tea, never having had a cup o joe in his life.
> >
> > You're not missing much.  Tastes like wet, burnt wood chips.
>
> Only when made with soy milk.
>
> Anyone who drinks tea probably lurks around the hippie-commie-traitor
> section of his local Portland supermarket looking for quinoa.
>
> My vote is for coffee. After all, it was standard issue white coffee
> mugs thrown by Jon Orwant (not tea cups).

If those measly little things are standard issue coffee mugs then I rest my
case.  They didn't even dent the wall!  I think Jon made this statement quite
clear when he SHATTERED those coffee mugs.

I drink tea from a big, thick, old, faded Bugs Bunny mug.  Is there anything
more MANLY?  I think not.

--
Michael G Schwern     schwern at pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
Insulting our readers is part of our business model.