[Pdx-pm] Tea is weak [was: Perl Testing book]

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Tue Jul 26 20:13:30 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 07:30:04PM -0700, Randall Hansen wrote:
> On Jul 26, 2005, at 6:58 PM, Joshua Keroes wrote:
> > PS Actually, I drink yerba mate. And it's better than both Schwern's
> > tea *and* Heumann's coffee.
>
> heumann doesn't drink coffee, actually.  but thanks to working with
> me for so long, he's a total espresso snob :)

Real men drink TURKISH COFFEE [1] from BRASS THIMBLES because to drink more
than that would cause a ball of pure blackness to burn through your stomach,
the seat you're on, the floor, the ground and eventually wind up embedded
in the firey core of the Earth!

[1] Any relationship between Turkish Coffee and the more typical mug of
wet, smoke-damaged cardboard is purely coincidental.

--
Michael G Schwern     schwern at pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
You are wicked and wrong to have broken inside and peeked at the