[Pdx-pm] Starting from scratch with Module::Build

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Sun Jul 10 23:44:06 PDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 09:43:26PM -0700, Eric Wilhelm wrote:
> >WARNING: ?I know pretty much nothing about XS or Inline.
>
> I don't either, but I've built a few modules that way :-)  I'll try to
> put together something or other (though you may all have to boo me for
> how kludgy it is.)
>
> Schwern:  should I try to fit this into your talk or make it an
> addendum?

Talk?  What talk?  I'm just leading a discussion.  You provide the cliffs,
I'll lead you off it.

On a side note, I have a suspicion the group will be spit into folks that
aren't very familiar with writing modules and have basic concerns and folks
that are really familiar with writing modules have really detailed concerns.
If we try to mix them together we'll get a bunch of folks who are either
bored or very, very confused.  So I see us fairly rapidly breaking up into
smaller groups.

--
Michael G Schwern     schwern at pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
You are wicked and wrong to have broken inside and peeked at the