[Pdx-pm] Starting from scratch with Module::Build

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 21:43:26 PDT 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Michael G Schwern
# on Friday 08 July 2005 07:01 pm:

>> > wanted to have the whole thing at the Lucky Lab.

I think we would be over-run by le bike spectators (until 7:30), but
maybe we could get the le-room?

>> If I could suggest possible tangents:
>> - structure of a multi-module distro
>You mean multiple .pm files?
<answering for others>yes</afo>

>> - structure of an XS/Inline distro
>> - structure of an XS/Inline multi-module distro with more than one
>> Makefile.PL
>
>WARNING:  I know pretty much nothing about XS or Inline.

I don't either, but I've built a few modules that way :-)  I'll try to
put together something or other (though you may all have to boo me for
how kludgy it is.)

Schwern:  should I try to fit this into your talk or make it an
addendum?

--Eric
--
"It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are
in a hurry."