[Pdx-pm] Code Camp

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Thu Jul 7 14:40:47 PDT 2005

On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 01:33:38PM -0700, Kris Bosland wrote:
> from http://pacwest.ms/about/
>
> "This site is provided by the Microsoft West Region Developer and Platform
> Evangelism (DPE) team."

But its at Reed and Reedies are CrAziE!  However they're not particularly
known for their computer science department.  Its an odd choice.

Anyhow, one of the best conferences I ever went to was a Java conference.  So
don't put something down just because of the sponsor or registration system.
Uggg, O'Reilly's speaker registration system has contained deep suckage for
years.

Also Microsoft is deeply, deeply schitzoid.  "Small" departments within
Microsoft often have goals which seem directly opposite of the rest of the
company.

More telling... as anyone heard of any of these guys?
http://pacwest.ms/codecamp/pdx/1/tracks.html

--
Michael G Schwern     schwern at pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~schwern
Ahh email, my old friend.  Do you know that revenge is a dish that is best