[Pdx-pm] Starting from scratch with Module::Build

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 3 16:07:11 PDT 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Michael G Schwern
# on Sunday 03 July 2005 02:51 pm:

>On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 10:20:12AM -0700, David Wheeler wrote:
>> It does. You might find Pod::Readme useful, though. But your stab
>> sounds better, Michael. Whatever happened to it?
>Lost in one of many hard drive crashes.

And here I thought he was holding out :-)

The Pod::Readme did sound useful, though in need of some improvement or
customize-ability.  It's on my to-notdo list to come up with a system
that uses pod to create all of the documentation, but of course there
are things (as you mentioned) that could be put in the README

"Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value."
--Murphy's Constant