[Pdx-pm] (OT) SQL style question

Kevin Long kevin.long at iovation.com
Thu Jan 13 16:50:09 PST 2005

I had the luxury of creating a system for a large but known set of
databases and tables. Additionally addition of new databases and tables
that users were not interested in reporting on were not needed.

You must admit that _CONTAINS_ is an unlikely name-part for a table =-)

Kevin Ernest Long | Creator of Cool
Office:  +1 503 224 6010 x 248 |  Fax:   +1 503 224 1581  |  Home Office