[Pdx-pm] Perl Win32 help!

Spicy Spam spam at geekhouse.org
Thu Feb 3 13:36:54 PST 2005

Hi All,

I am having a problem with ActiveState Perl Win32 AdminMisc module. I
need a way to impersonate another domain user during the life time of
a script. From Dave Roth's book "Win32 Perl Programming", there is a
section on "Impersonating a user" using his Win32::AdminMisc module (it
is not part of ActiveState Perl distro). I follow the instruction, run
"Win32::AdminMisc::LogonAsUser" and when I check the result with
"Win32::AdminMisc::GetLogonName", I notice the login user has not
changed.

Anyone who is familiar with Perl Win32 and especially with
impersonating domain user, your help will be greatly appreciated :*)

Thanks,

-- Sum