[Pdx-pm] podcasting for dollars (was December Meeting Tonight)

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:08:54 PST 2005

You can do whatever you want as far as I am concerned.  How does that sound?

On a related note, at this point I can offer free hosting.  Depending
on how popular things get, we might want to work out a sponsorship
with someone where part of some underwriting money goes to offsetting
that hosting cost, with the rest going to the user group.  I think
this is an interesting opportunity for all of us.  We've got some of
the highest quality speakers in the world right here in Portland.  I
am generating some statistics that I'll present soon to this list
which will tell us who else is listening.  Don't forget Poland!

I might have just opened a huge can of worms, but let's just get it out there.

Discuss.

Chris