[Pdx-pm] Fwd: December Meeting Tonight

Chris Dawson xrdawson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 16:09:23 PST 2005

If you are interested in podcasting this, you can borrow a wireless
microphone from Martin and use the podcasting box there at FreeGeek.
Martin, is anyone available to loan out the mic?

Instructions are here:

http://wiki.freegeek.org/index.php/Podcast_Production
http://wiki.freegeek.org/index.php/Podcasting

You don't need a USB thumbdrive, but it is the best way to operate it.
 If you don't have one, just let me know and I can chop the
automatically captured file manually later.  Just turn on the
microphone and the box will automatically capture the sound.  I'll do
the rest.  I cannot make it tonight, but would love to hear the
lightning talks.

PDX.rb (Ruby group) used it two weeks ago:

http://pdxrb.podasp.com/archive.html?pname=tuesday.xml
http://pdxrb.podasp.com/

Chris