[Pdx-pm] Transit Surfer

Alex Welsch welscha at pdx.edu
Fri Dec 9 11:56:57 PST 2005

Looks like this can evolve into a great service. Congratulations.

While this kind of thing ramps up and cell phone technology disperses,
another simple solution I have
implemented on websites is to simply link to lines that pass nearby the
(business) desitination, like so:

http://www.trimet.org/schedule/r019.htm
and also include the trimet trip planner telephone number.
503-238-Ride (503-238-7433).

As a pedestrian/cyclist/transit rider, I have been sensitive to
incorporating transit info/maps on the websites I have helped build for
friends/clients

For examples, see the FOOTERs on :
http://drchotocruz-ncfc.com
http://www.conexiones.us