[Pdx-pm] Transit Surfer

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Fri Dec 9 11:29:15 PST 2005

<quote who='Randal L. Schwartz' when='Fri, Dec 09, 2005 at 10:45:00AM -0800'>
> yes, it's better than the ugly "interactive" map that trimet
> has... in fact, I half expected the "map this" links on the trimet
> site to go to google now and was disappointed when I couldn't just
> drag the map with my mouse.

If everyone hasn't seen it, Google has Trimet information on their site.
It's still beta, and isn't always reliable (it doesn't seem to know
about the #15 bus, for example), but it's pretty cool nonetheless.

http://www.google.com/transit