[Pdx-pm] Getting a list of methods that a package responds to

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Aug 22 14:23:50 PDT 2005

>>>>> "Kyle" == Kyle Dawkins <kyle at cepaso.com> writes:

Kyle> Sorry for asking this dopey question, but I am having some weird
Kyle> problems surfing the symbol tables of some of my classes, and I can't
Kyle> figure out what's going on.

Kyle> The basic idea is to just get a list of methods that a package
Kyle> responds to (including inherited methods).

The debugger can do this with the "m" command.  Perhaps you can look
at the sources of the debugger to see how it does this.