[Pdx-pm] Second August Meeting?

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:27:03 PDT 2005

# from Josh Heumann
# on Tuesday 09 August 2005 12:16 pm:

>Adam Kennedy reminded me that he is also in town and available to give
> a talk.  He's interested in giving a talk on any of his modules[1],
> but some people on the list had mentioned PPI specifically[2].

So many to choose from!  PPI sounds interesting.

>The big question is, are people interested in a second meeting this
>month?  Is tomorrow night too soon?

I was just about to ask if the "Special August Meeting" was special in
that it's the August meeting at a different time or special in that
it's in addition to the unspecial one?

I have a recurring slot on my calendar there anyway, so it's not like it
would be surprising to have it tomorrow.

The only thing that could save UNIX at this late date would be a new $30
shareware version that runs on an unexpanded Commodore 64.
--Don Lancaster (1991)