[Pdx-pm] Special August Meeting Friday

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Aug 5 12:50:00 PDT 2005

Eric Wilhelm said:
> # from Josh Heumann
> # on Tuesday 02 August 2005 04:17 pm:
>>> August Meeting
>>> Friday, August 5th, 2005 6:30pm at Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Ave
>>> Practical mod_perl 2
>>> Stas Bekman
> Sounds like lots of people are going even though nobody seems to know
> what time.
> I'm going to the posse open house from 3-5, followed by this, which
> makes 5:30 work nicely since we'll be in the neighborhood.

Is that at the Lab?

The OSCON wiki showed the time as 5:30 (pending), I updated the page to say:

Pending? Either at 5:30 or 6:30.  But show up at 5:30 anyway.  We'll have
an HTML::Mason presentation to fill the time gap for those who would
prefer that to dropping by the Lucky Lab or Roots brewpubs.  Both less
than three blocks from Free Geek.

   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity