[Pdx-pm] More oscon housing

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Apr 27 10:43:52 PDT 2005

Update: Steve Wickman has offered Stas a place to stay.  Thanks be to Steve!

Josh

<quote who="Josh Heumann">
I haven't gotten any responses yet.  Stas would really like to hang out
with us, so if someone could offer a room, he would definitely appreciate
it.

Josh

<quote who="Josh Heumann">
> Stas Beckman of mod_perl fame, is presenting at oscon this year and
would like to hang out and see the sights after the conference, but has
already made hotel reservations.  He's looking for someone to put him up
the last night of the conference, Friday August 5th.