[Pdx-pm] modperl irritations

Todd Caine tcaine at eli.net
Fri May 14 16:06:50 CDT 2004

Apache::StatINC might be useful.

Are you using Apache::Registry so that you can run unaltered CGI scripts under Apache?

All I can think of is check your global variables because they will be persistent.

http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/porting.html#Sometimes_it_Works__Sometimes_it_Doesn_t

I prefer to deal with these types of problems by writing the CGI using CGI::Application to begin with; I realize this may not be an option now.  It make life really easy when changing from mod_cgi to mod_perl.

My $0.02,
Todd