[Pdx-pm] Escaping a character in a string from a file

John jgoalby at hotmail.com
Wed May 12 15:32:53 CDT 2004

Sorry for not verifying this before.  Generally I am good at doing that
before posting (hangs head in shame).

I was creating HTML output.  Turns out when I was showing the results in the
HTML the \ caused problems due to some javascript.  When I tried to recreate
with print statements it worked just fine.

Sorry again!

John.