[Pdx-pm] Thank you

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon May 10 18:28:04 CDT 2004

A quick thank-you to all on this list that have provided support and help
last few months.

  And a thank-you to those module writers that have made my job so much
easier.  About two hours ago I realized I needed a method to compare two
CSS files and diff just didn't do it (given my experience level with
diff.)  I knew there was some way to read very simple CSS files into perl
but couldn't think of a way to do it with my skill level.  So I go to
CPAN, start doing some searches and 'there it is' CSS::tiny.  While
deciding which module is the best for my needs I discover Config::Simple
and fix another problem I have.  Config files the masses can deal with.

Rod