[Pdx-pm] Dependency Hell

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Mon Mar 8 12:16:24 CST 2004

I'm trying to install Siesta on a very old RHL system (6.1 Cartman) and I
am in a dependency hell.  I'd prefer not to do a full CPAN update at this
time as I'll be upgrading the OS later and it will happen then.

What is happening is I'm trying to install File::Spec which needs
Test::More but Test::Simple needs a piece of File::Spec.  Any ideas as to
how I can get past this?

TIA,
Rod