[Pdx-pm] [Job] network/sysadmin/perl

selena brewington selena at chesnok.com
Mon Jun 21 14:44:43 CDT 2004

Hello!

Please see the posting at:
http://www.ttsd.k12.or.us/hrwebsite/mod.php?mod=userpage&menu=10200&page_id=19

Email letter of interest, resume & references to rmurnen at ttsd.k12.or.us.

Feel free to email me with questions after you read the posting.  This
job is currently *my* job. I am leaving the school district for another
position next month.  My job currently is about 10-15% perl/programming
(focused on LDAP integration, systems automation & network monitoring),
10% end-user support, 40% network maintenance/design, 25% linux/OSX systems
administration and the rest is misc.

Working for a school district is rewarding.  I don't have daily
interactions with the kids, as I work out of the Administration
office, but there is plenty of opportunity each week to experience
the schools.

-selena