[Pdx-pm] [Job(s)] C, Perl, & hardware

Joshua Hoblitt jhoblitt at ifa.hawaii.edu
Tue Jun 15 14:11:10 CDT 2004

Hi Folks,

These positions are more C then Perl but I thought I would pass them on anyways.  One of the positions is heavy on hardware interfaces, motion control, automation, etc. and the other is more of a "conventional" software position.  They are both located in the Manoa valley (Honolulu, Hawaii).  The job descriptions are lengthy so I'm just positing the links to the position descriptions.

Our Project website

Pan-Starrs Moving Object Processing System (MOPS) Software Engineer

Pan-Starrs Observatory and Telescope System (OATS) Software Engineer