[Pdx-pm] RE: [Off Topic] *nix Question

Stout, Joel R Stout.Joel at Menloworldwide.com
Mon Jul 26 10:49:43 CDT 2004

Many thanks to the list!  I think I'm going to try Knoppix for the short term and then re-evaluate.  Your suggestions have prompted a real learning experience at this end (so many flavors so little time).  Thanks again.

- Joel