[Pdx-pm] shirts

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Sun Jul 25 22:24:57 CDT 2004

Greeting Perlmongers!

Good news: I have shirts!
Bad news: I have no buttons.  The people who were supposed to do them
haven't responded to anything for a few days.  We may have them some point
during the week, but at this point, I have no idea because, well, they're
flakes.

The shirts will be in my posession during the conference, just come up to
me with $10 in your hand, and I will do what I can to get you a shirt.

The buttons, if they do appear, will be handed out to locals at will, in
order to get them out as quickly as possible, so if you start seeing
people wearing them, just demand one from me and I'll produce one.

Enjoy the conference,

Josh