[Pdx-pm] [JOB] Test Engineer

Aaron Richard ARichard at AZAD.com
Thu Jul 22 16:38:35 CDT 2004

I am currently looking for a Test Engineer with strong Perl experience.  Please feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Aaron Richard
AZAD, Inc.
15985 NW Schendel Ave. Suite 120
Beaverton, OR 97006
Ph. (503) 617-9490
T.f  (800) 406-1785
Fx. (503) 617-9491
www.azad.com

Test Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for an AZAD consultant to join a Systems Engineering team to implement the existing test plans for a Linux based system. This individual will be responsible for creating and executing the tests, as well as, investigating and debugging the software and system level issues.

The ideal candidate will possess experience in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience creating and executing test scripts and diagnostics.
- Strong proficiency with Linux, C and PERL scripting.
- Proven Experience with testing software/firmware, as well as, hardware and boards for complex embedded systems.
- Creating automated test application.
- Debugging embedded systems and hardware is a big plus.
- Experience testing hardware and software (at the embedded level) and testing a system (2-3 boards, fans, Ethernet fabrics, chassis) is a must. All the boards/hardware and all the firmware/software are under test, not just the software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

** Must be a US Citizen or a green card holder.**

Location: Portland, Oregon