[Pdx-pm] T-Shirt Tag Line

darthsmily darthsmily at verizon.net
Mon Jul 19 15:46:24 CDT 2004

really? hmmm.
Stupid Camel book.
Page 1 from Learning Perl:
"Perl is short for "Practical Extraction and Report Language". although
it has also been called . "Pathologically Eclectic Rubbish Lister".
I just assumed it had evolved from P.E.R.L. to PERL to Perl, and that
all three where correct. Stupid thing to be called on after 10 years of
using Perl.

Back to the topic at hand:
It seems to me there may already be a "I'd rather be hacking"
Tee-Shirts. Now that I think about it, it may have been a GOLF* shirt.

*Generic Old Language Formatter    ;)

darthSmily