[Pdx-pm] program dispersement

John Sechrest sechrest at peak.org
Thu Jul 8 14:35:45 CDT 2004

In several sites, best practices includes some site management
tool like CFengine (http://www.cfengine.org) or LCFG
(http://www.lcfg.org) or ISconf (http://www.isconf.org)

Having some methodology describing the state of your systems
and then having a program make it happen is a good choice
when you can afford to spend the set up time to do it.