[Pdx-pm] [SOT] perl based software recommendations

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Mon Jan 26 13:31:33 CST 2004

> As for webmail, I setup Open Webmail <http://openwebmail.com> which my
> family uses happily. Wasn't too bad setting it up if I remember right.
> It supports virtual hosts and most things you'd care about. Perl &
> GPL.
> Mailing list managers, well, does it have to be written in Perl? One
> of the standards is Mailman <http://www.list.org>, which is written in
> Python.  (If it's good enough for pm.org, it's good enough for me.

This is a good start of a list.  So good, in fact, that it was made into
a kwiki page!  Feel free to add to it at
http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?PerlApps .  Poking around, I found the
common regluar expression list, which I just used.  It would be great to
have a nice, comprehensive set of lists like these for our members (and
others) to use.

Go to the kwiki.  Add something.  Do it now.

13 portraits in one series
of photos, 88 photos total