[Pdx-pm] January Meeting

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu Jan 8 20:09:45 CST 2004

The January meeting is upon us!  And with a new year, comes the excitement
of teaching Perl anew!  Randal Schwartz and Tom Phoenix will go over how
to teach Learning Perl to new people.  If you've never seen their show
before, see it now.

Also, in a new feature: Live Refactoring!  The last part of the meeting
(well, before the beer) will be dedicated to anyone who has some code to
refactor.  As we all spend tons of time refactoring and there is, well,
more than one way to do it, let's all refactor together!  This will be a
help to those who might be unsure of how refactoring works, and various
techniques can come together.

And possibly most importantly: your comments.  As the new year blah blah
blah, let me know what you like and don't like about the Perlmongers, or,
better yet, your ideas for making us the biggest Perl powerhouse in
Oregon.

What: January Meeting
When: January 14th, 2004
Who: Randal Schwartz and Tom Phoenix
Who Else: You!  And maybe my Freaky Neighbor!
Where: TBA (does anyone have any suggestions?)
Why: Because you love Perl, duh.

Josh
fall pictures and some b+w
artsyness. new photos up @