[Pdx-pm] Mac OS X support?

david pool dpool at hevanet.com
Wed Feb 4 14:48:32 CST 2004

Perlmongers

Pardon the non perl question, but a good friend of mine is looking for
some OS X help installing MyODBC and I know there are a lot of Mac users
on the list. If anyone can help out, e-mail me off list or e-mail Paul
directly.

Thanks, you can return now to your regularly scheduled Perl discussions.

:-D

david pool