[Pdx-pm] meeting location

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Feb 4 12:03:10 CST 2004

>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> writes:

Josh> Last month, we met at the PCC Cascade library.  It had a white board, a
Josh> projector, wide-open wifi.... and it closed at 8pm.

Josh> How did people like it?  And what are some other possible locations?

I thought it was just perfect from a presenter's perspective, and the
pizza/beer place afterward had some of the best pizza I've had in a
while.

However, I'm going to be on a cruise ship this month instead of
attending the meeting, so don't mind me.  (If anyone has an iSight, I
can probably attend the meeting via satellite, but that's another
story.)