[Pdx-pm] MMT grant

darthsmily darthsmily at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 22:14:41 CST 2004

I am, however I would need to get the information some other way besides
the meetings. It is very difficult for me to make wedsdays meetings.
That said, I will make an extra effort to show up at the meeting this is
presented at.
I have worked on a patient tracking system for ER Depts, so I have that
experience as well as PERL.

Garrett-