[Pdx-pm] [SOT] perl based software recommendations

Andrew Savige ajsavige at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 1 16:53:32 CST 2004

>>>>> "JFNN" == Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> writes:

JFNN> I don't spend too long staring at My Freaky Neighbor.  We can only see
JFNN> in there when it's dark, and he can see us just as well.  We've kind
JFNN> of assumed that he's hidden webcams and microphones in various places
JFNN> around our house, so we have all resorted to talking in code.

If JFN has already found the pdx mailing archives, I'd say your fears are
well founded. :-)

/-\

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
Send your love online with Yahoo! Greetings - FREE!