[Pdx-pm] XP Project Management Tool

David E. Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Mon Dec 13 19:19:11 CST 2004

On Dec 13, 2004, at 1:01 PM, Michael G Schwern wrote:

> XPlanner.
> http://www.xplanner.org

 From the installation guide:

> MySQL is the preferred XPlanner relational database. Configure MySQL
> with transacted tables (InnoDB)! (See also:  other databases.)

That is to say, the preferred relational database does not enforce
relational integrity (can that be called relational?). And if you want
to support other databases, simply edit the handy-dandy XML
configuration file.

No thanks. I'll just whip up something in FileMaker Pro for now. It'll
probably take less time and be more relational. ;-)

Cheers,

David