[Pdx-pm] traversing (and accessing values in) a hash of hashes

darthsmily darthsmily at verizon.net
Sun Dec 12 20:20:06 CST 2004

Just put of curiosity, have you used the Dos shell in the last 5 years?

"The world's crappiest pager."

Not sure what you mean. Do you mean in Edit?
Or do you mean if a bunch of stuff exceede the preset command buffer in
the window? Like doing a dir /s?
Just up the buffer.

"The world's crappiest copy & paste and it always takes me five minutes
to remember how to coerce it to allow copy/paste."

High light right click to copy, right click to paste. Or highlight hit
enter to copy.
Now reminde me, what does one need to do in Linux to copy text out of
one shell and paste it in another? Cuse tio always takes me 5 minutes to
figure that out. I am thinking it may just be me.

"No command line history unless you remember to turn it on."

On by default since at least Win2k 98 sp may have has it on be default,
don't remember.

"No command suspension."

You like the pause button? or like the Pause batch command.?

darth