[Pdx-pm] traversing (and accessing values in) a hash of hashes

Tom Heady pdxpm at punch.net
Sat Dec 11 19:54:17 CST 2004

When I was a newbie, people telling me to read man pages was quite confusing.

Especially because I started on windows where there is no "man".

You can usually find the perldsc man page here:

but it seems to be down at the moment, so here is another link:

These were found be searching for "perldsc" on google.