[Pdx-pm] traversing (and accessing values in) a hash of hashes

James marks jamarks at jamarks.com
Sat Dec 11 18:31:59 CST 2004

Thank you, Michael.

I've read Learning Perl a couple of times and have it open in front of
me along with Programming Perl, Perl in a Nutshell, and Perl Cookbook
and I'm still unable to find a solution. I'm certainly willing to read
but, after working on it for a number of hours now and getting nowhere,
I was hoping someone could give me an example that works so I can study
it and see a little success. I will keep studying though.

Cheers,

James