[Pdx-pm] ITEC Invitation

David Pool dpool at hevanet.com
Thu Dec 2 10:06:41 CST 2004

For those of you who haven't already seen an invitation to the upcoming
ITEC convention next week, here is an invitation that can get you a
ticket for free (if you wait til you're at the door it'll cost you $50).

A number of local open source businesses and consultants have been
meeting for several months to put together a group called POSSE -
Portland Open Source Software Entrepreneurs. We'll be staffing a booth
at the show as one of our first official events. Hope to see you there.

David Pool
Principal
Naked Ape Consulting, Ltd