[Pdx-pm] Book Review: _Nessus Network Auditing_ (long)

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Wed Dec 1 17:42:43 CST 2004

Thanks, Gabrielle.  This review can be found reproduced on the kwiki's
book review page: http://pdx.pm.org/kwiki/index.cgi?BookReviews

You'll notice that the book review page is sadly lacking reviews.  That's
because we haven't gotten any others yet.  If you have a book (you know
who you are)(and I do, too), you should read and review it.

If you're not sure if a book you have belongs to the pdx.pm, they usually
sport telltale markings on the page ends that are visible this time of
year as the books bulk up for the long winter months.

Josh

PS.  Mongers who are waiting with baited, cheesey-poof breath for the
testing code Ovid wrote last month, do not fear.  It is on its way.